TERRA-134-VENA is a young, Sun-like star (G2V) which has 6 planets, 5 which are habitable.
- TERRA-1 is an Earth-size planet orbiting 0.7 AU from it's star. It has an atmosphere 75% of Earth's atmosphere composed of 25% Oxygen and 50% Nitrogen. It has no Carbon Dioxide. It is habitable.
- TERRA-11 is a moon which looks exactly like the Moon.
- TERRA-2 is an Earth-size planet orbiting 0.88 AU from it's star. It is similar to Earth in many ways. It is habitable and is humid all over the planet.
- TERRA-21 is similar to TERRA-11.
- TERRA-3 is an Earth-size planet orbiting 1 AU from it's star. It is similar to Earth in many ways. It is habitable.
- TERRA-31 is also similar to TERRA-11.
- TERRA-4 is a Mars-size planet orbiting 1.5 AU from it's star. It has a Mars-like atmosphere with water reserves below the ground. It has microbes eating through the soil to make the water visible.
- TERRA-41 is like Phobos.
- TERRA-42 is like Deminos.
- TERRA-5 is an Earth-size planet orbiting 2 AU from it's star. It has a very thick atmosphere composed of mostly Water Vapour with trace amounts of Oxygen. It is an ocean planet and is habitable.
- TERRA-51 is also similar to TERRA-11!
- TERRA-6 is the size of 4 Jupiters and orbits 5 AU from it's star
Place in the Galaxy
Right now, the star is in the Aquarious area of it's galaxy. It is moving to the Pisces era.
Mine the rocks in TERRA-4 and terraform the Mars-like planet!
I have made an interactive Wikia game that lets you terraform the Mars-like planet.
Add your name and then the rocks your microbe has mined. There are 63000 segments of rock on the planet.
You can mine up to a maximun of 300 segments every update.
|rdococ0 (rdococ0 is also the guest that made this)||mined 300 segments.|
|Total needed||atleast 6300 segments are required to terraform|