This page has been translated to English.
LM4 was launched with LM5 on a mission to Kieru. LM4 is to view the system of Kieru, after going nearly twice the speed of LM5 by launching off the inner moon of Iafiefi.
Possible moons around LM4-2.
|2||1-4 jupiters||>3||bright, if solid a .1 jup radii space station complex, as a gas much larger|
LM5 Missile Explosion Animation
The crew, Esent and Ikvvun write these logs.
- 96.6 - Launch was good. Nice image of a crater on our moon. Status is fine, we're going to Auksil and we're very nervous.
- 97.0 - So far so good. We've entered the outer cometary cloud of Auksil.
- 97.1 - System Plane: ~60 deg to galaxy; 3 planets as well.
- 99.3 - So far we haven't executed any flybys, but we're on an orbit to pass by LM4-2
- 100.2 - We've recieved confirmation that a missile has hit LM5, and we've got one coming toward us as well.
- 100.2 - Esent has just recieved the go ahead to retaliate against the Auksili, we're launching level 2 plasmodic-antimatter warheads. If the Auksili continue to bombard us and we have reasonable judgement to use level 1, we will. I'm Ikvvun, and I'm here to record this live.
- 100.2 - We've hit them!
- 100.4 - And the struggle goes on... We're gonna try the level 1 missiles, and we're aiming for not only the spacecraft, but also the launchers on the planet.
- 100.2 - Furan here. You should watch out for them, they seem to be very aggressive. I'll be helping you guys from this planet. -Furan [TRIPIAN AUTO-TRANSLATED]