1 billion years ago, a Solar System called Gassa(pa) System formed in such a peaceful way, alot of Earth-like planets were formed.
Planets (in order)
- Main Star: Gassa.
- Venas (venuslike, but very cold, ice instead of lava, penguins live on it, population: 100, 3.7 Venus masses
- Elaphana (earthlike, elephants, 2x the size of Venas, population: over 400 billion)
- Platopia (like Elaphana, 0.5x the size of Pluto, mammoths, population: under 4 thousand
- Plutaptopia (a very small planet, 0.000000 ... 00001x the size of Jupiter, the only one without life
- Venas's moon Ike
- Platopia's moons: Chaospa, Olelapha
- Plutaptopia's moons: Terrikathia
The Platopia-living forms are terraforming Plutaptopia.
- System formed. #1
- Star grew to the size of Jupiter. #2
Mark Future History (Roleplay Messages)
- In 2300 billion years, the Gassa's star will die out and life on every planet.